The course is a 9.75-mile loop of gently rolling terrain.
- Queue on the SIDE of the road on Barnes Hill Road
- Start at the 4-way stop sign on Lowell Road at Barnes Hill Road/Barretts Mill Road heading North toward Carlisle.
- At 4.5 miles bear Right through the rotary onto Route 225 East.
- Stay to the right and yield to traffic in the rotary. At 6 miles bear Right onto River Road.
- At 7 miles Concord Town Line: Continue straight as River Road becomes Monument Street in Concord.
- At 9.5 miles turn right onto Liberty Street (Follow orange detour signs).
- Finish at 9.75 miles at the top of a short hill; yellow house on right, Historical Park entrance on left. Give your starting number to the finish crew (verbally, but not too loud).
- Please do your warm up before riding to the start area (We need to keep the intersection clear for auto traffic).
- Stay off the road while waiting in the start queue and do not impede motorists.
- Do not ride double wide even if you think it is safe to do.
- All riders must wear and ANSI-approved helmet to participate.
- When riding, consider safety, traffic laws, and finish time in that order!
- Be cautious and yield to traffic in the Carlisle rotary (state law for all vehicles- including bikes).
- There are no prizes for this training series.
- Ride responsibly and be considerate of drivers and other road users (Our ability to hold this event depends on the goodwill of the towns we ride through).
- Racers may be disqualified for not following rules.